Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
M2 Civil and Structural Ltd are currently looking to recruit bright recent Graduate Civil / Structural Engineers to join our growing team.
M2 is a young and dynamic design consultancy. Our portfolio of work covers a wide variety of projects in terms of size, complexity, and sector. We regularly get involved in residential projects, from small internal alterations to existing houses to large high-end new build dwellings.
We are also heavily involved with the commercial sector and work with large developers, steel fabricators and industrial clients.
The chosen candidate will join a friendly and experienced design team and will get exposure to all the main types of building materials. You will also get involved with liaising directly with clients and Architects which will help develop the communication skills that are required in this industry.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have gained a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have a knowledge of standard drawing and sketching techniques
- Be proactive and with a desire to learn and progress
- Have good communication skills
- Have a practical and project-solving mindset
Working as a Graduate Engineer you will:
- Complete design and analysis of structural members
- Produce sketches and/or drawings to illustrate your designs
- Assist Senior Engineers
- Undertake site visits with Senior Engineers
- Liaise with other parties such as clients and Architects